The blade system is a reliable, adaptive IT infrastructure with a high degree of performance, scalability and speed of information processing. Designed to solve an unlimited range of tasks in the banking sector, research institutes, government departments, industrial sectors, educational institutions and businesses in the framework of creating fail-safe cluster solutions.
• server blade (“blade”);
• Power supplies;
• switching devices;
• active and passive cooling systems;
• control modules.
The necessary set of servers is placed in the backplane.
• control modules;
• switching devices;
• passive cooling system;
• network cards;
• auxiliary components.
Power supplies and an active cooling system are located in the chassis. Blade footprints are also located here.
• high density increases computing power, increases scalability and flexibility;
• compact installation of powerful servers takes up a small area;
• minimization of auxiliary parts helps to tidy up the cable infrastructure;
• fault tolerance (hot replacement of a faulty element, interchangeability of components and quick installation of new “blades”);
• reduced load on IT staff;
• reduced energy costs.
SOLTI develops projects taking into account the specifics of the Customer’s field of activity and uses the latest achievements of vendors in the field of high density servers.
Buying an MX7000 blade server means getting the right combination of proven technology with innovative PowerEdge server line solutions. Dell EMC’s new high-performance modular infrastructure delivers sophisticated business challenges while lowering the cost of upgrading and maintaining server hardware.
MX 5016s – 1U Storage with direct connection to sixteen 2.5-inch drives:
- indispensable for dynamic loads;
- extends scalability;
- protects against network failures;
- online front access is designed for hot plugging drives;
- HBA and PERC controllers provide configuration of the SAS environment;
- Easy configuration of the blade server as a whole.
MX5108n and MX9116n with 25GbE Ethernet ports, MXG610s (32G Fiber Channel) and MX7116n (25GbE Fabric Expande) provide:
- interoperability of modular infrastructure;
- scalability of network architecture;
- performance increase due to the switching of several buildings;
- the reliability of the connections of the blocks of blade systems.
MX740c is a powerful 1U 2-processor module with the possible installation of up to six SATA, NVMe, SAS, and M.2 drives:
- meets the requirements of software-defined loads;
- simplifies network infrastructure administration.
MX840c is a 4-processor 2 U computing module with support for eight SAS, NVMe PCIe, M.2, and SATA drives:
- launches applications using databases;
- increases the speed of information processing;
- Meets the needs of increasing workloads.
Creation of IT infrastructure for the Kharkiv Regional Council based on the PowerEdge VRTX low-noise blade system
SOLTI created a high-tech fault-tolerant IT infrastructure based on the VRTX compact backplan architecture in the building of the Kharkiv Regional State Administration.
Particular attention is paid to fulfilling the requirements for ensuring fault-tolerant operation of all system elements, low noise level during installation operation, simplifying system administration and scalability.